Anxiety Disorder Treatment Near Roxbury
Everybody feels nervous from time to time, but if anxiety is affecting your day-to-day life, you may be experiencing an anxiety disorder. The Counseling Center is here to assist you with evidence-based anxiety disorder treatment near Roxbury. Our extensive program of therapy, anti-anxiety medication, and compassionate healthcare will empower you to take charge of your anxiety so you feel confident and more like your true self.
What Is Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety is a mental health condition that’s characterized by extreme or unmanageable nervousness, apprehension, and worry about day-to-day things. If you are dealing with anxiety, you may get irrationally panicked over routine activities and unable to cope with insignificant stressors. When you are overwhelmed by these feelings, it can be difficult to appreciate your life. Some anxiety disorders cause fear of specific things, like social interactions or venturing into public spaces. Generalized anxiety disorder results in unreasonable worry over ordinary things, or has no particular trigger.
There are various symptoms of anxiety disorders. Here are some of the most frequently experienced:
- Feeling restless, tense, or fearful for no clear reason
- Feeling a sense of danger, panic, or impending doom for no logical reason
- Panic attacks
- Difficulty sleeping
- Subpar concentration
- Intrusive, worrying thoughts
- Gastrointestinal complaints
- Periods of hyperventilation
- Increased heart rate
- Excess shaking
- Abnormal sweating
- Weakness or fatigue
- An urge to steer clear of your anxiety triggers
- Difficulty or inability to manage worry
It’s challenging to live a content, productive life when anxiety stops you in your tracks. If you are dealing with an anxiety disorder, reach out to The Counseling Center at Roxbury-Succasunna at 862-707-2469 and we’ll schedule an evaluation right away. Our skilled clinicians are able to help you get better and lead your life to its full potential.
How Will The Counseling Center Treat Anxiety?
The time is now to seek professional assistance if your anxiety is adversely impacting your life. The Counseling Center works to help you move forward and find enjoyment in life despite your anxiety by supplying specialized anxiety treatment near Roxbury.
We address anxiety with customized care. When you get to our anxiety treatment center near Roxbury, we’ll give you an evaluation to understand your medical history and symptoms. From there, we’ll finalize a unique care plan. Our experienced clinicians will adapt evidence-based treatment methods to address your individual needs and goals.
Specialized Anxiety Therapy Near Roxbury
There isn’t a “cure” for anxiety, but we will help you manage your anxiety with therapy and prescription medications. Our licensed therapists use various forms of anxiety therapy near Roxbury, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to change harmful patterns in how you think and act
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to learn ways of coping with unfavorable emotions
- Trauma-informed therapy to understand the relationship between anxiety and trauma
- Motivational interviewing to find internal motivation for changing your life for the better
Within therapy, you’ll master how to modify patterns of thought that cause anxiety, cultivate relaxation skills, and understand traumatic experiences. Talking through your feelings and implementing constructive coping methods can reduce your anxiety and help you handle those feelings in your day-to-day life.
Safety-Focused Medical Treatment For Anxiety
Our medical professionals are also able to recommend anti-anxiety medications and other drugs for mitigating anxiety symptoms. Therapy and prescription treatments are a powerful pairing in battling anxiety and helping you feel more yourself. We work with you to determine a drug and dosage level that is safe but effective. We also frequently communicate with you to deal with negative side effects or modify treatment as required.
Why Choose Our Anxiety Treatment Center Near Roxbury?
Everybody is entitled to first-rate mental health services, and that’s what you’ll receive at The Counseling Center. Our aim is to help you handle your anxiety so you are able to accomplish the things you want to do. Everything about our services is developed with your specific circumstances and objectives in mind. To promote success, we provide the best care possible with things like
- Certified, experienced therapists and clinicians
- Evidence-based psychotherapy and medical treatments
- Various types of mental health care
- Custom-tailored plans of care
- Easy to access anxiety treatment center in Roxbury
- Flexible scheduling, including telehealth sessions
- Major insurance policies accepted
- Expert care for co-occurring drug or alcohol disorders
- Empathetic, respectful care
Start Your Anxiety Therapy Near Roxbury
If anxiety is holding you back, help is available. Contact The Counseling Center at 862-707-2469 or complete the following form, and a member of our team will respond right away to explore treatment at our anxiety treatment center near Roxbury. We are here 24 hours a day, all year long.