Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Roxbury
It’s difficult to get the most out of life if you are battling the emotional extremes of bipolar disorder. But there’s no need for you to face this alone. The Counseling Center is your source for expert bipolar disorder treatment near Roxbury for teens and adults who seek help managing their condition and finding out how to live with it. If you’re prepared to take back control of your life, contact us at 862-707-2469, and we’ll start customizing a course of action so you can cope with your bipolar disorder.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental health affliction. When you are dealing with bipolar disorder, you undergo intense mood fluctuations between emotional highs referred to as mania or hypomania episodes and emotional lows known as depressive stages. These drastic mood swings can affect your level of energy, sleep patterns, ability to make good decisions, and daily tasks. You may have increased energy to the level of restlessness, making it difficult to fall asleep, pay attention, or make smart decisions during a manic or hypomanic episode. On the other hand, when you have depressive episodes, you might feel depressed or desolate, lack interest in normal activities, have changes in sleep and eating patterns, and even grapple with suicidal thoughts.
There are differing types of bipolar and related disorders. Here are some of the most common
- Bipolar 1 disorder: You’ve experienced at least one manic episode that persisted for longer than seven days and possibly depressive periods as well.
- Bipolar 2 disorder: You’ve had a minimum of one depressive episode and hypomania symptoms for four or more days.
- Cyclothymic disorder: You’ve endured both hypomanic and depressive episodes for two years or more, or your symptoms aren’t severe enough to designate as bipolar 1 or 2.
No matter your bipolar condition, existing with this condition is hard, and you are entitled to professional help. Our bipolar treatment center near Roxbury offers a secure environment where you may receive bipolar treatment from credentialed mental health practitioners. There isn’t a “cure” for bipolar disorders, but we will help you deal with your symptoms and find ways to move forward in life with bipolar. Reach out tous at 862-707-2469 today to schedule an evaluation and start exploring your goals for treatment.
How Will The Counseling Center Treat Bipolar Disorder?
We understand how bipolar disorders impact every aspect of your life. We supply skilled bipolar treatment near Roxbury to help you take charge of your bipolar disorder and move forward in life how you want. You are entitled to competent mental health services, and we are glad to accommodate you for however long you require.
The Counseling Center takes a two-tiered approach to bipolar disorder, tackling it with both prescription medications and therapy. When you contact us about bipolar disorder treatment, we’ll get started by scheduling an evaluation of your symptoms and medical background. Once we have a complete understanding of your unique requirements, we’ll design you a personal plan of care that uses evidence-based treatment approaches.
Bipolar Disorder Medication For Managing Symptoms
Bipolar disorders are best managed with medications that help balance mood. They are able to stop the extreme mood shifts you encounter with bipolar and, thus, the repercussions of those mood fluctuations. While it may take some trial and error to decide on the proper medication and amount, our skilled specialists will partner with you throughout the process to figure out what works for you and make adjustments as needed.
Bipolar Disorder Therapy Near Roxbury
Managing your bipolar disorder also necessitates therapy and contemplation. Discussing your feelings with a trained therapist is able to help you negotiate through the different emotions and triggers of your disorder, so you can learn healthy coping strategies. Therapy paired with the proper medication can help you take charge of your life and do the things you want without your disorder getting in the way.
Our specialists use many types of bipolar therapy near Roxbury. The kinds of therapy you get is based on your unique plan of care but could involve:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to adjust negative thinking and behavioral patterns deriving from depressive periods
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to find positive ways to deal with the upsetting emotions surrounding bipolar disorder
- Motivational interviewing to uncover inner motivation for cultivating healthy habits to improve your life
- Trauma-informed therapy to address how traumatic events have contributed to your bipolar disorder
Why Seek Help At Our Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center Near Roxbury?
Professional treatment is the most effective way to manage bipolar disorder so that you can lead a life without limits. The Counseling Center works to supply a secure environment where you feel relaxed undergoing treatment from our caring staff. We believe you’ll have the most success handling your bipolar disorder when you receive first-rate care in all areas of treatment. This is the reason why we provide superior care with things like
- Qualified, knowledgeable practitioners
- Proven psychotherapy and medical treatment for bipolar disorders
- Care customized to your needs
- Various levels of mental health support
- Convenient location near Roxbury
- Flexible schedules with telehealth meetings available
- Majority of insurance policies accepted
- Skilled care for co-occurring drug or alcohol use disorders
Start Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Roxbury
If bipolar disorder is affecting your life, help is available now. Call The Counseling Center at Roxbury-Succasunna at 862-707-2469 or complete the following form, and we will reply right away to speak with you about bipolar treatment and our services. Contact us at any time, and we will answer you.