Individual Counseling Near Roxbury
Individual counseling is vital for managing mental health and behavioral issues. Our experts at The Counseling Center aim to give you personalized , understanding individual therapy sessions near Roxbury that address your challenges and help you achieve your life’s objectives to live a healthier and more fulfilling life. Contact 862-707-2469 today if you require treatment for mental illness or alcohol and drug addiction recovery.
People We Treat With Individual Therapy Near Roxbury
The Counseling Center is an outpatient center that treats adults and adolescents ages 14 and over. We offer individual therapy for patients who need specialized support for drug and alcohol use recovery and mental illness but are stable enough to reside at home without 24/7 care. Call us at 862-707-2469 anytime to find help for:
- Drug use disorders
- Alcohol use disorder
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorder
Individual Counseling Improves Mental Health
The initial type of treatment recommended after a mental disorder diagnosis is often individual therapy. That’s why therapy is a crucial part of your individual care plan that focuses on overcoming your unique triggers and trauma. In a secure setting, you'll meet with a skilled therapist to delve into your disorder and how to handle it so you may still live a satisfying life. During treatment, you’ll have the chance to:
- See how to recognize and avert negative behavior and thought cycles
- Talk through your feelings, triggers, and trauma
- Practice beneficial coping mechanisms to mitigate symptoms
- Grow confidence
- Develop healthy life skills and habits
- Talk through any concerns or obstacles with an insightful mental health professional
We strive to help you improve and maintain good mental health. Mental health issues can’t be ”healed” in a conventional sense, but we can collaborate together to boost your confidence so you may lead the life you have envisioned.
Individual Counseling Is A Key Component Of Addiction Recovery
After completing detox and inpatient rehab programs for substance use, you still are entitled to specialized support to facilitate your recovery. Trust the professionals at The Counseling Center for individual counseling near Roxbury. As part of our outpatient substance use services, we’ll connect you with a qualified therapist who is familiar with the distinctive mental health obstacles of substance use and recovery. Working one-on-one in a judgment-free surrounding, you’ll have the opportunity to
- Identify the root causes of your drug or alcohol use, such as co-occuring mental disorders and trauma
- Delve into the negative feelings that contributed to your alcohol or drug use
- Tackle mental health difficulties stemming from your addiction
- Learn appropriate ways to handle stressful situations and negative emotions without alcohol or drugs
- Go over techniques for circumventing triggers of substance use
- Cultivate productive habits needed for lasting recovery
Ultimately, our aim in individual counseling is to supply you with the methods to avoid relapse and maintain sobriety.
What To Anticipate From Individual Therapy At The Counseling Center at Roxbury-Succasunna
The unique requirements of our patients are always a top consideration in what we do at The Counseling Center. To best meet your needs, we customize treatment for each person, including our individual counseling near Roxbury. You may contact us at 862-707-2469 day or night to learn more about our services and request an in-office or telehealth appointment.
During your opening appointment, we’ll give you a personal assessment to grasp why you have come to us and what treatment options are most suitable for you. Then we will create a personalized plan of treatment with the information we ascertain. Most of our patients experience individual therapy as an aspect of their care plan.
How often and what technique your therapist takes with your therapy will depend on your particular needs. You could undergo therapy bi-monthly or once a week for maintenance or each weekday if you need more IOP services. Our professionals are also proficient in different kinds of counseling that are proven to help boost mental health and prompt change. Your therapy might include a blend of:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to learn how to redirect destructive thinking and behavioral patterns
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to discover constructive ways of dealing with troubling emotions
- Trauma-informed therapy to see how traumatic occurrences have triggered your mental health condition or substance use
- Motivational interviewing to kindle motivation for changing bad habits and switching them with beneficial ones
Individual therapy is crucial for confronting mental health and substance use disorders because it gives you the chance to talk about your feelings with a experienced practitioner in a closed surrounding. Our therapists understand the stigmas of addiction and mental illness and keep your conversations protected. We strive to make The Counseling Center a trusted space so you can get the most from your therapy. By partnering together, we can find solutions for what’s keeping you from living a happy and fulfilling life.
Start Individual Counseling Near Roxbury Today
You have a right to competent, caring therapy for mental health and addiction recovery. Call us at 862-707-2469 or submit the simple form below, and we’ll reply to help you promptly. We answer regardless of the time or day. We are here to begin your treatment now.